Fall and Halloween Boom Cards Bundle - Digital SEL Counseling Games
You Save: $1.80 (20%)
Ready to Play
Supports Pencils of Promise
This is a digital resource. You will receive instantly upon purchase.
Get in the fall spirit with this SEL Boom Card Bundle. All of the resources in this bundle are NO-PREP and include audio on every slide to assist with reading. This bundle includes self-regulation pumpkins, size of the problem pumpkins, a fall coping strategies game, and a bullying prevention activity. Don't forget that October is bullying prevention month!
Simply send your students a link and they are ready to start playing.
**You save 20% with this bundle! Looking for even more Boom Cards? Check out my SEL Boom Card Super Bundle!
This Bundle Includes:
- Self-Regulation Pumpkins
- Size of the Problem Pumpkins
- Fall Coping Strategies
- Bullying Prevention - (October is Bullying Prevention Month!)
- Slides 1-5 introduction to self-regulation
- Slides 6-12 choose the correct pumpkin color based on the emotion
- Slides 13-16 choose the correct emotion based on the color of the pumpkin
- Slides 17-19 choose the best solution to get back to green
- Slide 20 put it all together with a fill-in-the-blank chart
Size of the Problem Pumpkins
- Slides 1-6 introduction to the size of the problem
- Slides 7-11 choose the correct pumpkin size based on the problem
- Slides 12-16 choose the correct problem based on the size of the pumpkin
- Slides 17-21 choose the best reaction for each problem
- Slide 21 put it all together with a fill-in-the-blank chart
Fall Coping Strategies
- Slides 2-16 year-round coping strategy scenarios (fall-themed clip art)
- Slides 17-22 Halloween-themed clip art coping strategy scenarios
- Slides 23-25 open response
- Slides 1-4 introduction to bullying True or False
- Slide 6-8 types of bullying (physical, verbal, social)
- Slide 9-10 cyberbullying
- Slides 11-18 bullying vs being mean
- Slides 19-22 roles of bullying (bully, target, bystander, upstander)
- Slides 23-25 how to be an upstander
These Fall Boom Cards are ready to use or send to students. Boom Cards require no preparation.
Benefit To Students:
Digital resources offer a great way to make resources more accessible to students. Boom Cards are more fun than traditional slides and provide a new way to engage students.
What are Boom Cards?
Boom Cards are hosted on their own platform called Boom Learning. Boom cards are paperless, no prep, interactive, self-grading, and SUPER FUN! Setting up an account is FREE and your students can have access to these interactive games right away.
RELATED SCHOOL COUNSELING RESOURCES:
Visit Bright Futures School Counseling Blog and subscribe to my email list to gain access to my Class Lesson Cheat Sheet. You will also receive a weekly email with my latest school counseling tips, research, and freebies!
Follow me on social media to be the first to learn about sales and new resources!
Access ALL of my counseling resources for just $29 per month!
For just $29 per month IMPACT members have access to every resource in this store, plus monthly professional development opportunities, and exclusive resources just for members!
Looking for a fun, no-prep activity to do with students that need help with anger management? This school counseling board game will help students identify their triggers and give them the chance to practice anger management and calming strategies. This...
Teach students anger management strategies and how to keep their cool when experiencing strong emotions. The games in this pack are designed to help students identify calm down strategies for when they feel angry. Students will learn 7 calm down...
Looking for a fun and engaging way to help your students better understand what is and what is not bullying? This bullying prevention board game will help students better understand what bullying is and how they can prevent it. Students...
Help students learn how to prevent bullying with this fun charades-style game. I love using "salad bowl" style games with my students as they really seem to keep students engaged. Don't forget that October is Bullying Prevention Month! This game...
October is Bullying Prevention Month. Help students better understand and prevent bullying with this fun Halloween-themed board game! Students will learn to identify the different roles in bullying situations, share their own experiences with bullying, and identify solutions to prevent...
Expected Behaviors Card Game: is a fun way to discuss examples of expected and unexpected behaviors with students! The game can be played over and over again and offers a great opportunity for discussion. With a limited number of response...
Join 25,000+ other counselors and stay connected with my latest counseling research, resources, and updates!