Three Tier Counseling Curriculum with Class Lessons, Groups, and Individual
You Save: $117.52 (31%)
Bundle and Save
Supports Pencils of Promise
This is a digital resource. You will receive instantly upon purchase.
Looking for a one-stop shop for all of your school counseling needs? Need to make sure all of your curriculum follows research-based best practices? This comprehensive three-tiered school counseling curriculum is designed to give you everything you need to support all of your students no matter what level of intervention is needed. The activities, lessons, and groups included in this bundle are all designed to be easy to implement while keeping students engaged.
The lessons in this curriculum follow the American School Counseling Association (ASCA) and Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning (CASEL) guidelines and standards. By having a cohesive counseling program with similar resources and style across all three tiers you will be able to help reinforce topics with students that you meet in different settings.
***Buying the bundle saves you over 30% vs buying the activities individually***
The curriculum is broken down into three tiers:
- Tier 1 - 20 Classroom Counseling Lessons
- Tier 2 - 20 School Counseling Small Groups
- Tier 3 - 11 School Counseling Individual Curricula
20 Class Lessons:
- Anger Management
- Bullying Prevention
- Cyber Safety
- Career Awareness
- Feelings Recognition
- Focus & Attention
- Goal Setting
- Growth Mindset
- Learning Styles
- Study Skills
20 Small Groups:
10 Elementary Small Groups:
- Social Sleuths 10 Week Social Skills
- Mega Minds 10 Week Gifted Students
- Love Your Selfie 8 Week Girl’s Self-Esteem
- Self-Esteem MVPs 8 Week Boy’s Self-Esteem
- Wiggle Worms 8 Week Self-Control Group >>> # 1 Best Seller
- What Floats Your Boat? 7 Week Resiliency Building
- Steam Stoppers 7 Week Anger Management
- Blooming Friendships 6 Week Friendship
- Growing Minds 5 Week Growth Mindset
- Memory Keepers 5 Week Grief
10 Upper Elementary or Middle School Groups:
- Ready to Regulate: 8 Week Self-Regulation
- Calming the Storm: 8 Week Self-Control
- Executive Functioning: 8 Week Executive Functioning and Study Skills
- Social Fluency: 8 Week Interpersonal Skills
- Stress Busters: 8 Week Stress Management
- Pirates to Peacekeepers: 8 Week Conflict Resolution
- Growing Friends: 5 Week New Student
- Goal Climbers: 8 Week Goal Setting
- Tech Savvy Tweens: 8 Week Technology
- Living with Intention: 8 Week Mindfulness
- Anger Management
- Growth Mindset
- Solution Focused
All of the Tier I Classroom Counseling Lessons Include:
- Counselor's Guide including ASCA and CASEL aligned objectives
- Detailed Outlines with scripts, suggested student answers, and extension activities
- Movement-Based Icebreakers
- Interactive Discussions
- Group Activities
- Review and Reflection
- Data Collection Tools: Pre and Post Lesson Self-Assessments
All of the Tier II School Counseling Small Groups Include:
- Group Rules: Suggested and DIY Group Rules poster so students can take ownership of the creation of the group rules and norms.
- Feelings Check: Feelings Check Poster to serve as a visual aid for students to self-reflect on their emotional state at the start of each session.
- Self-Assessments: Pre and post-group self-assessments to track student growth and make data collection easy!
- Outlines: Weekly, easy to follow, outlines with objectives to meet ASCA Mindsets and Behaviors standards.
- Journal prompts: 15 of the groups include reflective journal prompts to provide a writing opportunity for upper elementary students.
- Games & Activities: A wide variety of games and activities are in each group, including icebreakers, social stories, dice games, BINGO games, interactive worksheets, charades games, flipbooks, crafts, discussion cards, coloring sheets, sorting activities, matching games, role-play scenarios, discussion dice, board games, and collages.
All of the Tier III Individual School Counseling Curricula Include:
- 5 Individual Counseling Activities
- 5 Student Journal Prompts
- Feelings Check Posters
- Guide on Best Practices and Recommendations for Individual Counseling Sessions
- Counselor's Implementation Guide
- Data Tracking Tools
- Self-Assessments (digital Google Forms version included!)
- Student Rating Scales
- Behavior Progress Monitoring Forms (digital Google Forms version included)!
If you have any questions or if your school would like to pay with a purchase order please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Bright Futures School Counseling Blog and subscribe to my email list to gain access to my Group Counseling Lesson Plans. You will also receive a weekly email with my latest school counseling tips, research, and freebies!
Follow me on social media to be the first to learn about sales and new resources!
Access ALL of my counseling resources for just $29 per month!
For just $29 per month IMPACT members have access to every resource in this store, plus monthly professional development opportunities, and exclusive resources just for members!
Anger is a topic that you will come back to again and again as a school counselor. With this three-tier curriculum, you will have an engaging, ready-to-use, research-based, school counseling activity to use no matter what level of intervention your...
Anxiety is a topic that you will come back to again and again as a school counselor. With this three-tier curriculum, you will have an engaging, ready-to-use, research-based school counseling activity to use no matter what level of intervention your...
Get everything you need to feel confident and prepared during your first 60 days of the school year! This school counseling back to school bundle includes class lessons, counseling small groups, and individual counseling lesson plans along with data and...
October is Bullying Prevention Month but as counselors, we are constantly trying to help students understand what is and what is not bullying. This bundle is full of lessons, activities, and games so you will be prepared for any situation...
Looking for an engaging way to help students learn new coping strategies? These digital games and activities require no prep and are ready to send to students or be played in person. Having something fun and holiday themed is great...
This Empathy activity bundle has everything you need to teach your students how to define empathy and identify strategies for use in everyday situations. Empathy can be a very difficult skill for students to grasp but it is essential to making and...
Join 25,000+ other counselors and stay connected with my latest counseling research, resources, and updates!