Bullying Prevention BUNDLE - Anti-Bullying Lessons, Activities, and Games
You Save: $4.53 (30%)
Bundle and Save
Supports Pencils of Promise
This is a digital resource. You will receive instantly upon purchase.
October is Bullying Prevention Month but as counselors, we are constantly trying to help students understand what is and what is not bullying. This bundle is full of engaging lessons, interactive activities, and fun games to help tackle the important topic of bullying and bullying prevention. I made sure to include a lot of fun fall and Halloween-themed activities specifically for Bullying Prevention Month but there are also activities that are designed to be used any time of year.
What's included in this bundle?
- Bullying Prevention School Wide Activities
- Bullying Prevention Halloween Board Game
- Bullying Prevention Board Game (year round version)
- Bullying Prevention PowerPoint Guidance Lesson
- Bullying Prevention Salad Bowl Game
Fall Themed School-Wide Activities:
- Positive Pumpkins Compliment Cards
- Bullying Prevention Facts Bookmarks
- School-Wide Bullying Prevention Chain
Halloween Board Game:
- Game Board
- Role Play Cards
- Discussion Cards
- Examples of Bullying Cards
Year-Round Board Game:
- Same as the Halloween Board Game with different clipart
Bullying Prevention Guidance Lesson:
- EDITABLE PowerPoint presentation *Now with Google Slides version*
- Sharing Activity
- 2 Graphs to simplify concepts
- Upstander Video Link
Salad Bowl Game:
- Detailed teacher/counselor instructions
- Bullying prevention "bullying basics" handout
- 12 game cards
Students will be able to:
- Define bullying behavior and the different types of bullying
- Define the differences between tattling and reporting
- Identify the different roles in bullying situations
- Prevent bullying
- Spread kindness
- Share their own experiences with bullying
- Identify solutions to prevent bullying in the future
RELATED SCHOOL COUNSELING RESOURCES:
Visit Bright Futures School Counseling Blog and subscribe to my email list to gain access to my Class Lesson Cheat Sheet. You will also receive a weekly email with my latest school counseling tips, research, and freebies!
Follow me on social media to be the first to learn about sales and new resources!
Access ALL of my counseling resources for just $29 per month!
For just $29 per month IMPACT members have access to every resource in this store, plus monthly professional development opportunities, and exclusive resources just for members!
Looking for a one-stop shop for all of your school counseling needs? Need to make sure all of your curriculum follows research-based best practices? This comprehensive year-long three-tiered school counseling curriculum is designed to give you everything you need to...
Anger management is a topic that you will come back to again and again as a school counselor. With this three-tier curriculum, you will have an engaging, ready-to-use, research-based, school counseling anger management lesson with an activity to use no matter what...
Anxiety is a topic that you will come back to again and again as a school counselor. With this three-tier curriculum, you will have an engaging, ready-to-use, research-based school counseling activity to use no matter what level of intervention your...
Get everything you need to feel confident and prepared during your first 60 days of the school year! Whether it's the first day of school or a few weeks in, this school counseling back-to-school bundle has everything you need to feel prepared. It includes whole class...
October is Bullying Prevention Month but as counselors, we are constantly trying to help students understand what is and what is not bullying. This bundle is full of engaging lessons, interactive activities, and fun games to help tackle the important...
Small group counseling is an essential part of an MTSS comprehensive school counseling program. This elementary school counseling group bundle includes 10 ready-to-use small groups for Tier II intervention, all of which are ASCA and CASEL-aligned! Topics covered include anxiety,...
Join 25,000+ other counselors and stay connected with my latest counseling research, resources, and updates!