Year Long Elementary Counseling Program - Complete School Counseling Curriculum
You Save: $117.39 (38%)
Bundle and Save
Supports Pencils of Promise
This is a digital resource. You will receive instantly upon purchase.
Looking for a school counseling curriculum that follows research-based best practices? This complete, ready-to-implement, elementary school counseling program is designed to provide you with everything you need in order to be successful as a school counselor. All of the included small groups, activities, and lessons are low-prep so you can spend more time counseling and less time planning.
This school counseling program is designed to meet your student's needs at each of the three tiers of counseling. All small groups are set to ASCA mindset and behavior standards and the included school counseling program roadmap explains when and how to use each resource so you are never left without a great idea.
This bundle includes 63 different school counseling resources and bundling saves you over $100!
This Counseling Curriculum Includes:
- 13 Small Groups
- 11 Guidance Lessons (includes a digital version for each lesson)
- 13 Year-Round Individual Counseling Activities
- 11 Seasonal Activities
- 5 Data Tracking Tools and Forms
Small Groups Included:
- Growing Friends: 5 Week New Friendships
- Growing Minds: 5 Week Growth Mindset
- Blooming Friendships: 6 Week Friendship
- Wiggle Worms: 8 Week Self-Control #1 Best Seller
- Love Your Selfie: 8 Week Girls Self-Esteem
- Calming The Storm: 8 Week Self-Control
- Ready to Regulate: 8 Week Self-Regulation ***
- Goal Climbers: 8 Week Goal Setting
- Executive Functioning: 8 Week Executive Functioning and Study Skills
- Social Fluency: 8 Week Interpersonal and Social Skills
- Tech Savvy Tweens: 8 Week Technology
- Stress Busters: 8 Week Stress Management
- Pirates to Peacekeepers: 8 Week Conflict Resolution
Guidance Lessons Included:
- Meet The Counselor Game Show ***
- Mission: Meet The Counselor
- Growth Mindset ***
- Bullying Prevention ***
- Self-Regulation ***
- Empathy ***
- Cooperation ***
- Friendship ***
- Cyber Safety ***
- Study Skills ***
- Focus and Attention ***
Year-Round Activities Include:
- Feelings Recognition Activity ***
- All About Me Scrap Book
- SEL Discussion Cards
- Self-Regulation Coping Strategies Journal ***
- Creative Gratitude Journal ***
- Mindful Mornings Boom Cards ***
- Social Skills Boom Cards ***
- Destination Meditation Guided Meditations
- Social Skills Board Game ***
- Tattling Vs. Reporting Scoot Game
- Relational Aggression Lessons and Activities
- Expected vs. Unexpected Behaviors Game
- Prosocial Behaviors and Social Stories
Seasonal Activities Include:
- Bullying Prevention Halloween Board Game ***
- Size of the Problem Pumpkins
- Thanksgiving Gratitude Discussion Cards
- Countdown to Winter Break
- Dress an Elf with I-Statements ***
- Elf-Control Game ***
- Snowman Goal Setting Flip Book
- Healthy vs. Unhealthy Valentines Discussion Cards ***
- Lucky Leprechauns Gratitude Discussion Cards
- Easter Positive Affirmations
- Summer Coping Strategies ***
Data Tracking Forms Include:
- Needs Assessment ***
- Organization Hacks
- Referral Form ***
- End of the Year Report ***
- Self-Assessments ***
*** Indicates activities that include a digital version
COUNSELORS LIKE YOU SAID...
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Melissa S. "This resource was everything I wanted for my first year of counseling. I was feeling so overwhelmed with planning lessons and groups for all my grade levels. This took that pressure off of me. The resources are well planned and virtual options are perfect because we don't know what will happen with COVID this year. Love this bundle!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Natalie S. "This is my first year as a school counselor and it has been really great to have this resource. Worth all the money. I just needed some direction and extra support on those days where I can't think of my next steps."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Brooke F. "My students loved this resource, but I loved it more. The bundle was laid out well organized and the students followed along well."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Christina B. "I was able to implement this into my curriculum immediately. It has saved me so much time!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Jennifer H. "This resource has everything I need. Thank you for making my year so much easier to plan and prepare for!"
Visit Bright Futures School Counseling Blog and subscribe to my email list to gain access to my Class Lesson Cheat Sheet. You will also receive a weekly email with my latest school counseling tips, research, and freebies!
Follow me on social media to be the first to learn about sales and new resources!
Access ALL of my counseling resources for just $29 per month!
For just $29 per month IMPACT members have access to every resource in this store, plus monthly professional development opportunities, and exclusive resources just for members!
Anger is a topic that you will come back to again and again as a school counselor. With this three-tier curriculum, you will have an engaging, ready-to-use, research-based, school counseling activity to use no matter what level of intervention your...
Anxiety is a topic that you will come back to again and again as a school counselor. With this three-tier curriculum, you will have an engaging, ready-to-use, research-based school counseling activity to use no matter what level of intervention your...
Get everything you need to feel confident and prepared during your first 60 days of the school year! This school counseling back to school bundle includes class lessons, counseling small groups, and individual counseling lesson plans along with data and...
October is Bullying Prevention Month but as counselors, we are constantly trying to help students understand what is and what is not bullying. This bundle is full of lessons, activities, and games so you will be prepared for any situation...
Looking for an engaging way to help students learn new coping strategies? These digital games and activities require no prep and are ready to send to students or be played in person. Having something fun and holiday themed is great...
This Empathy activity bundle has everything you need to teach your students how to define empathy and identify strategies for use in everyday situations. Empathy can be a very difficult skill for students to grasp but it is essential to making and...
Join 25,000+ other counselors and stay connected with my latest counseling research, resources, and updates!